New Connectors Demo, Refrigerator Magnets on Bob's Super Swiki

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat Mar 3 22:21:19 UTC 2001

Ned Konz wrote:

> I've just posted new versions of my NewConnectorsDemo and the
> RefrigeratorMagnets on Bob's Super Swiki.

Thanks for some great projects.
But I had some trouble loading them. Both seem to be dependent on
some of the previous or other projects.
This is not yet solved in the project loading. A published project must
still hold all the changes necessary to work. Right now there is no
mechanism to load dependencies.
Karl