[GOODIE] ScopedBrowser (was: Newbie-Accessible Squeak)

Jason Steffler jaboir at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 17:41:42 UTC 2001

--- Karl Wilson <khwilson at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> -The Making Smalltalk tutorial at
> http://home.att.net/~jagwar/ uses a
> scoped browser which goes a long way towards making
> things seem less
> overwhelming. It is also a great example of
> modifying existing tools
> to special situations.

Thanks Karl, I've been meaning to post this as a
goodie, now is as good a time as any since it was
recently ported to 3.0.  The version available at the
above link works in 2.x.  The enclosed 3.0 version
also has some SUnit tests since SUnit has been
included in the 3.0 base :-)  See the change set
preamble.

=====
---
Jason Steffler
 Reason never changed a man's opinion which by reason he never acquired