Improving the interface (w.r.t. scrollbars)

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Mar 7 19:55:24 UTC 2001

I look forward to seeing Squeak become the enabling software for the
computer user. My wife and I homeschool our children. I feel that Squeak
is (or will become) something that can be used to enable them to be
creative on the computer. The educational opportunities will be
interesting. It will be interesting to see what will be done with an
environment that will enable the creative people not just the
technological people.

HyperCard was an enabling technology in its time. I believe the Mac
version of Myst was done in HyperCard. Quite a feat.

I enjoyed Prograph CPX. Many people that used it did have multi-button
mice/trackballs.

Jimmie Houchin