making it difficult for beginners

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Mar 29 19:48:50 UTC 2001

Sounds great!  Thanks for offering to do this extra work.

I'm glad that Karl suggested making individual VM's available...  For example, if I wanted to provide a stripped-down (cross-platform) Squeak application on my website as an .image file, I could direct people to the ftp site to get just the VM for their platform.  They wouldn't need to download the whole vm/image/sources/changes bundle.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com