Cool Hardware for Squeak

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Mar 29 20:56:09 UTC 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 squeak at sysa.barnett.sk wrote:

> Hi folks, look at this :
>
> http://www.agendacomputing.com/

That's all fine and dandy, but it's still seems a little vaporous.  I know
dev units were shipped out a while back, and there seems to be a supposed
consumer ship date (4/3), but then again, it was originally supposed to
ship back in October...

In any case, I too would love to see if we can get Squeak practically
working on devices with less umph than the iPaq.

Aaron

Aaron Reichow  ::  Twin Ports ACM VP ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"The profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the
path of least resistance is what makes a river crooked." -U. Utah Phillips