Building 3.0 pre2 on ARM

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Sat Mar 3 02:24:34 UTC 2001

Aack, I should probably mention that I've tried this on both GCC 2.95.1 and
GCC 2.95.3.  Both fail to compile gnu-interp.c

However, good news...GCC 2.95.3 -does- compile the Squeak sound codec modules
properly with optimisations.  The wierd assembly errors only occur with GCC
2.95.1 from what I can tell.  I was able to compile my old 2.9a VM completely
with optimisations. :)