Project save file format changed: how to publish for 3.0 users?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri Mar 9 15:38:32 UTC 2001

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:47:37 -0500  "Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
>Still, I think there should be a 3.0-only SuperSwiki around somewhere
>that a more general public can play on.  Not everyone who would like to
>experiment with computer media, should have to be intimately familiar
>with Squeak's current developments.

An alternative, and something that the community really hasn't latched onto yet, is that this is a *swiki* that happens to support project loading. Anyone who had the inclination could add a page for 3.0-only projects which would serve as a starting point for those users. While it could be done as a regular swiki page, it could be done even better as a project with thumbnails and brief descriptions of what's available for 3.0.

Cheers,
Bob