Swiki Server problems

Roger Vossler rvossler at qwest.net
Mon Mar 5 17:41:10 UTC 2001

Hi Gang,
    I'm in the same position as Jerry. OTOH Mark, can GaTech accept
small donations from individuals or corporations that are earmarked
for a specific project? If enough people cough up $10 or $20, Mark
could raise a LOT of money. Remember: peanuts can be filling. Just
a thought.
    As a MacZealot of sorts, I'm all in favor of keeping a Mac Swiki
in operation. MacOS X, being based upon FreeBSD, should solve a lot
of the current MaOS's problems.
    In closing, I also want to express my deep appreciation for the
work that Mark Guzdial & team are doing. Keep that minnow swimming
around and healthy! :-)
Cheers, Roger.....