Genie

Masato Sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Mar 14 09:46:35 UTC 2001

Hi sir,

I'm very interested in Genie. But, unfortunately It's not enough for me to
play with Genie that you wrote in description.  Is there any helpful
description with pictures about introduction of Genie?

Now, I think I've finished to file-in the Gnenie.cs successfully during 3.1a
updates from public update server, because a wrokspace window named "Genie"
was poped up.  Then, I chose "enable genie" from help... menu item.  But
nothing happens.  When I want to gesture on World or on Workspace or so on,
just popping screen menu up or moving caret as usual.  Would you help and
tell me what I have to do, next?

Broken English, sorry.

--
Masato Sumi