Using Book and Stack Morphs

James W. Howe jwh at allencreek.com
Sun Mar 25 17:47:40 UTC 2001

I'm trying to introduce my son to Squeak.  He uses HyperStudio at school so
I thought a good starting point might be to get him to create similar
things using Squeak.  I've run into a bit of a roadblock, however.  In a
nutshell, I can't figure out how to do much with either Books or
Stacks.  For example, I created a Stack by dragging one out of the Stack
tools.  I created an SketchMorph and placed it in the stack.  I was able to
create a delete pages (cards).  However, I can't seem to figure out how to
resize the stack to accommodate items larger than the size at which the
stack appears.  Also, I tried playing with the visual and sound effects and
I can't get them to work.  Can anyone offer some simple tips on how to
build and work with either BookMorphs or StackMorphs?  Finally, what is the
major difference between a BookMorph and a StackMorph?  Any guidance on
using these objects would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

James Howe			internet: mailto:jwh at allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.        pgpkey:
http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103