Connectors Features

Sebastian Wain swain at helicoid.com
Mon Mar 5 03:50:12 UTC 2001

Ned,
How can I access the text attached in the connector morph?

I am "migrating" my own classes about Automatas to the connectors, because I can draw the automatas with the connectors and run it (The Automata class is a subclass of ComponentLayout,  I draw the DFA and execute it within), so I am reading all the submorphs from the Automata to construct the internal representation of the automata and I am searching for the  relation between the connector and the label to build the transitions.

Thank You
Sebastian Wain