Eazel's innovations

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Mar 16 15:10:46 UTC 2001

On Friday 16 March 2001 00:59, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> But, yes, *in principle* Squeak can do all this. You can put a window in a
> MatrixTransform, and it sort of works even - but not quite.

I got it working well, except for fastFrame behavior. I had to fix
MorphicTransform (I posted the fix, but SqC haven't picked it up for the
update stream).

I have a scrolled/scaled Morph that has a 2-way scrollpane in it. The
transform is changeable.

SystemWindows don't like to be dropped into non-Worlds, though (you have to
use their embed menu choice).

See the attached .gif

--
Ned Konz