BookMorph Question

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Sun Mar 18 14:35:47 UTC 2001

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:05:18 -0800, Alan Kay <Alan.Kay at disney.com> wrote:

> Something else you might want to check out in 3.1 is Bob Arning's
> "InternalThreadNavigatorMorph". This makes a virtual bookmorph of
> whole projects. I have used it many times for talks over the last few
> months.

Alan,

I played around with it last night, but I'm not sure it gives me what I
want. Basically, each project will be a "page" in the presentation, right?

And thus I assmue I would basically just lay out morphs on the screen of
each presentation...

I guess it does give more flexibility in terms of embeddeding "shortcuts"
to live projects as mini-demos inside the presentation.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info, and I'll see you next month.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com