Taking Ownership of Squeak (WAS Re: Python at Disney)

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Fri Mar 9 18:18:15 UTC 2001

>From what I have read of SqueakCentrals side is that they want a
modular, well documented industrial strength Squeak. But they do not
yet know what that Squeak will be. So therefore they have not frozen
any part of the system, and will not do so before a clear pattern
stands out. And I have no objections to this, there is several
interesting and compelling directions inside Squeak and I enjoy every
brain shaking part of it.
Karl