Regular column on Squeak looking for code snippet

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 13 10:16:31 UTC 2001

Hi

I will be writing a regular column into a french journal on Squeak.
Yes yes yes!!!.  I would like to have really sexy articles full of nice
examples.

For the moment I started to write a simple tour on Squeak.  I have
already some information like the wiki, mark's book and the mailing list
but it takes a lot of time to extract information from the mailing list
and the wiki.  So if you have any simple code doing something really
cool in divers areas like music, pcitures manipulation, morph,....
Just send it to me directly.

I think that I will make regurlar call for snippet for each topics.

Thanks

Stef