Re-entering a project? ConnectorMorph Demo?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Mar 19 15:11:10 UTC 2001

On Monday 19 March 2001 06:45, Mark Guzdial wrote:

> Saturday morning, I played with a whole bunch of projects in my
> entirely-updated 3.1a image.  (Great fun!)  One of these was the
> nk-connectormorph-demo project (latest version I could find).  It
> worked great!  I save, quit, and when I re-enter that project, I
> can't click on anything -- no World menus, no drag of objects, etc.
> I click Command-period, and a notifier pops up, but I can't even
> click on Abandon in the notifier.

I haven't been able to duplicate this here, loading that project (.025) into
a 3.1 image and saving it.

> I'm trying to figure out if the project is still trying to load
> something from the server, or if something has gone foobar.

The project shouldn't be trying to load anything from anywhere.

Do you get any clues from your notifier context stack as to what might be
happening?

Anyway, I have a new version that's just about ready to be put up on the
Swiki (and almost ready for a real release)...

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com