SuperSwiki Usage:

Eric Scharff Eric.Scharff at Colorado.EDU
Thu Mar 1 20:38:57 UTC 2001

> >From the pattern of usage I see here, you may not be the only one working in this mode. So here's what is available:
>
> - on the Find button on the project navigator, a quick press of the button will open a blue project finder dialog. Select Bobs Superswiki in the list on the left and the latest version of each project is listed on the right. Select one and hit OK. The project will load (and be saved to your squeaklet directory as well).

Ah ha!  Many thanks.  I didn't even know what that orangish thing in the
bottom left was until I moused-over it.  It didn't even know it was a flap
of sorts.

Thanks again for the pointer.  I'm embarrassed it was right under my nose,
but I'm not really all that surprised. :)

-Eric