Minnow active?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Mar 12 00:32:20 UTC 2001

Stephan Rudlof wrote:

> I have problems regarding
>         http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak
> .
>
> Pinging minnow.cc.gatech.edu works, but not contacting it via my Netscape
> browser...
>
> Is there anyone with the same problem?

Yes, it doesn't work for me either, it looks like it's down.

If you try a few times over the course of a few hours to get to the Swiki, and it's consistently inaccessible, remember to send a message to swiki-bugs at cc.gatech.edu that the Swiki is down.  (I'm sending this message to them already.)

(It sounds like the folks running the Swiki will be switching to a Linux server soon in an attempt to improve reliability...)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com