MacVM 3.0MT8

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 1 23:10:35 UTC 2001

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

>>>>> "Bruce" == Bruce ONeel <beoneel at mindspring.com> writes:
Bruce> 5) The browser plugin will attempt first to allocate memory from the
Bruce> browser heap, then the system heap. Most people when faced with a memory
Bruce> issue usually increase memory for the browser first. However memory for
Bruce> the plugin is controlled by an attribute in the EMBED HTML statement.

Randal> What *image* am I supposed to put into my Preferences/Squeak/Internet
Randal> folder?  Do I just copy any old 3.0/3.1 .image/.changes file in there,
Randal> as long as I rename it to SqueakPlugin.image?  Can I leave all the
Randal> original windows and projects in place?

Randal> The instructions on http://www.squeaklet.com/NPSqueak/install.htm
Randal> (which seems to be the only instructions around) tell me to do
Randal> something with src/build.st, which is *not* found in the linked .zip
Randal> file.  Do I still need to use "PluginLauncher activate" before I save
Randal> the image?

And using the existing 3.1 image I have sitting around gives me
a DNU walkback on unzipped:

    MessageNotUnderstood: unzipped
    ByteArray(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
    CodeLoader>>installSourceFile: