Mail regarding Squeak 3.0 update stream candidates

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Wed Mar 7 06:05:41 UTC 2001

Dan,

Did you receive the messages I sent you personally regarding the 3.0 update stream candidates? I sent the first copy last Sunday (4 March) morning and the second copy Monday afternoon. The subject line was "Re: Squeak3.0 final files available."

I was wondering whether email delivery at Disney has been outsourced to former Chicago employees of the U. S. Postal Service (who deliver it to a dumpster somewhere) or you just haven't had a chance to reply yet.

-Mark Schwenk
 WellThot Inc.