Code Shopping Support in Squeak

Dan Shafer dshafer at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 19:15:58 UTC 2001

Yeah, I've been doing some playing with the MethodFinder and discovering some
of its potential since I started this discussion.

The class comment for the MethodFinder class is a bit more revealing (albeit
also a tad more technical).

Who wrote MethodFinder? Who would be the authority on how it works and maybe on
where it's going if it's still in development?