Morphs differ based on how brought to life?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Mar 25 05:07:22 UTC 2001

On Saturday 24 March 2001 20:27, Dan Shafer wrote:

> I declare success. Then I create a new ScorePlayerMorph from the New
> Morph... menu, click the Close button. Error. ScorePlayerMorph doesn't
> understand closePlayer!?

Well, ScorePlayerMorph is a class, not an object. Is that the recipient of
closePlayer? If so, your button's target is set wrong (should be set to the
ScorePlayerMorph itself, not to its class).

> 	r addMorphBack: (bb label: 'Close';			actionSelector: #closePlayer).

What did you set bb's target to? If you inspect it, and look at its target,
is it your Morph? Or is it ScorePlayerMorph (the class)?

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com