Goodbye from exobox!

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sun Mar 11 07:15:14 UTC 2001

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Duane Maxwell wrote:

> I was hoping to post some screenshots of our environment for public
> consumption, however, since minnow appears to be down, I guess that won't
> happen.

If possible, I (and I'm sure other Squeakers) would love to see a page on
the Swiki about what exobox was working on and some screenshots.  It's sad
to see a company that seemed to be doing some cool stuff with Squeak go
away, but hopefully all of your (plural) work won't be in vein...

Aaron

Aaron Reichow  ::  Twin Ports ACM VP ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic024/
"The profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the
path of least resistance is what makes a river crooked." -U. Utah Phillips