Where is the Mac VM that includes StarSqueak?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Mar 22 20:53:50 UTC 2001

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 12:10:12PM -0800, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Tim> http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim/pooters/SqueakVMBuilderCertificate.pdf
>
> Tim> A free Squeak badge (there's still a few left) for the first person that
> Tim> can prove they got a raise for having this new certification.
>
> I can give myself a raise.  I just gotta figure out how to do
> it the first time!
>
> I'm still not clear... does my 3.1 image have everything I need (other
> than MPW, which I got already), or do I still need to download stuff?

Yes and No. It should be possible to compile the VM with MPW, but you
need to write your own Makefiles and fix the MPW-Headers.

So the easiest way to compile Squeak on MacOS is to download my
Source-archive and MPW-GCC....

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeakland.org