Problem with network primitive in 30 final

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 13 13:30:16 UTC 2001

Hi

I took the 30final (image, vm....)
then clicked on find
then BobSuperwiki
then after 30 s got a primitive failed

I tried to reach superbobwiki with Scamper
but got sever down....
same with www.squeak.org

I checked with netscape and all the sites could be reached
without any problems.

Any suggestions are welcome?

By the way I'm on mac and I tried on two different machines.

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.