[majoredShrinked Image] ProcessBrowser walk-back on open

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sun Mar 4 11:07:06 UTC 2001

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001 04:48:50 -0500 "Phiho Hoang" <phiho.hoang at home.com> wrote:
>    I just filed in 'ProcessBrowser' (filed out from Squeak3.0.image) into
>my shrinked image.

PhiHo,

I don't want to discourage you from doing something that you may be enjoying, but I hope you understand that you are likely to encounter these sorts of difficulties a lot. When you do a #majorShrink, it really is *major*. After things like ProcessBrowser are removed, the major shrink logic goes looking for classses that are no longer referenced and methods that are no longer sent and removes them, so it is quite likely that things that are not a part of the ProcessBrowser itself, but which ProcessBrowser depends on, will be deleted. Simply filing ProcessBrowser back in will not restore these.

Cheers,
Bob