intel Webtablet & VxWorks?

Jörn Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at brokat.com
Thu Mar 1 16:12:01 UTC 2001

"C. Keith Ray" wrote:
> > Is there any StrongARM-based tablet device you can actually _buy_ as an
> > individual right now?
>
> I thought some versions of Palm / Visor used StrongARM....

sadly, those would be in the "announcements" category...

> and some of the later models of Apple's Newton MessagePad.

hm, ok, granted, it comes close - I probably should have been more specific ;-)
what I was looking for was something with more like an 800x600 resolution, that hasn't been out of production for 3 years, and has enough information in the public or an OS that allows to put squeak on it

Joern