Project saving problems/questions

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Mar 30 21:30:28 UTC 2001

I'm trying to publish the latest version of my New Connectors stuff.
However, I'm running into a couple of problems:

1. There are a few SketchMorphs in the project.
Several of these were read from 8-bit GIF files. They look fine on my
system but when I load the saved project, these take on a purple cast.
They'd started out grey and black (they were pictures of menus) but when
I load the project they're light purple and dark purple. I don't know
what's going on. The SketchMorph I made from a JPEG file looks OK when
loaded back in.

What's going wrong here?

2. I'd like to use a nice-looking font. If I use TTSampleStringMorphs,
it works, but these are quite large (>200K more) in the project. So I
read a new font from a TrueType file and used it. But it doesn't seem to
save with the project: textMorphs that used the new font become NewYork
when loaded back in. The space analysis doesn't show any instances of
FormSetFont being saved with the project.

How can I get this font to save with the project?

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com