reference manual need

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun May 20 16:44:54 UTC 2001

On Sunday 20 May 2001 09:44, Rosemary Michelle Simpson wrote:
> Ah yes.  Very exciting and never boring is certainly true!  Despite its
> syntax and expression evaluation grottiness (this is a Lisper's POV), I'm
> coming to love it.  Perhaps my contribution to the open source community
> should be to create and maintain an online reference encyclopedia.

That would be wonderful! The problems that beginning Squeakers have include
finding out what is in the environment, how to do common things, how to do
uncommon things, traps and pitfalls, etc.

The Swiki and other information sources are not terribly organized. And pages
tend to get out of date easily (Squeak is changing quickly, which makes the
job harder).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA