squeakland walkback - what image should I use?

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sat May 12 21:19:05 UTC 2001

Karl Ramberg wrote:

> > You should install the new plugin, although there will be yet another
> > new one in the next couple of days.
> > http://www.squeakland.org/plugin/installers/update_macos.html
>
> I just tried the update and it removed the plugin vm and replaced it
> with
> an alias. This is probably what happened to Randal. JMM mentioned this
> a while back in another tread.
Oops...
It's a known bbug with the installer, we are working on this as well...

You can try the custom install option and only select one browser as a
temporary workaround.

I guess I will also supply just plain stuffit and zip files of the
plugin and image for all you experts :-)

It's slightly more complicated on windows as we are also adding some
entries to the registry.

Michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill