Squeakland.org -- plugin problem on OS X

Serg Koren Serg at VisualNewt.com
Thu May 3 03:09:33 UTC 2001

Hi Alan,
   Very nice site...pointing all my teacher friends to it.  One problem I
had was loading the plugin using
Mac OS X (10.0.2) and running the OmniWeb browser
(http://www.omnigroup.com) which is one of the faster browsers on OS X.
I get the following error:

May 02 23:05:02  Warning: Cannot convert charset "8859_1" to string
encoding; using default encoding instead

FYI I have OmniWeb set to appear as:

Microsoft IE
Mozilla
4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Macintosh; I; PPC
Platform: PPC

Hope this helps