Fixed projects on Squeakland

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Thu May 10 07:55:57 UTC 2001

circus is now ok
carny show has no action?
I like the pictures of the proud artists next to their products.
I find the bouncing balls elegant: result (animation) and visualized
explanation in one screen realized.
Cameron,s & candido needs some fine-tuning: visualisation of the trace-spot
is a nice idea, BJ's robocar is also a nice Starting point for a classroom
race-robo-project: build in small teams a clever car, then test several (yet
unknown) tracks..

(In some games I get - when I click to much ? - a "device already in use
message-window" that stays up: it is not typical Squeakland, I have this
problem also in the stand-alone squeak 3.xxxx )