Can't get past update 4058?

Fleeberz at aol.com Fleeberz at aol.com
Sat May 26 01:56:04 UTC 2001

In a message dated 2001-05-25 7:50:30 PM, m.rueger at acm.org writes:

>Fleeberz at aol.com wrote:
>
>> BTW, still wondering about filing in changesets from my local directory
>> (folder).
>You can that, it's equivalent to downloading the updates.

No, *you* can do that, *I'm* in the middle of a ride on the Clueless Express
;-)
Does anyone have a 'recipe' I can type into a workspace and "DoIt" ?

>> Any clues?
>Hmm, I've only seen this problem on my slightly weird Win98 machine when
>the socket was connected but no data came through.
>Are you connected through AOL and maybe even a proxy?

Didn't you know AOL *is* a proxy? It totally shields me from the entire
Internet!
(jusk kidding, of course; AOL's not that bad, just kind of "overloaded" it
seems)
Data transfers, so to speak, were definitely "happening" though.

Flee