Squeakland thoughts

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat May 5 18:17:06 UTC 2001

Could the big image with the mouse be compressed a little more?
Now it is around 99k and slow on my slow machines :-)

I like the Squeak plugin to go full screen but it would be
cool if the whole site was available as projects so I did
not have to jump back into the browser to navigate.

I know I have brought this up before, but would it not be
cool if the plugin installer was made in Squeak instead of
Installer Vise? Most of the stuff to do this is already under
the hood in Squeak and it would make more people able to contribute
and it would even be a cool feature to be able to use Squeak as a cross
platform installer :-)

Karl