Squeak substitute for Dialog warn:

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun May 20 16:17:26 UTC 2001

Ahem, this is all horribly basic!

I'm trying to do some stuff I should be doing in LearningWorks in Squeak
(reasons? I don't like LearningWorks, don't like working in Windows, and
I'm obstinate ;-) )

I'm trying to find a way of doing:

nameSet remove: 'Henderson'
	ifAbsent: [Dialog warn: 'Name not in set!']

(all I need, for those who don't know LearningWorks -- I think VW is
similar) is a modal dialogue box to pop up with the string in it).

(Of course, I can do it with Transcript show: but I'd like a little
dialogue box!

It's driving me nuts!

Cheers

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."