Squeak/WinCE/iPaq

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon May 14 16:55:24 UTC 2001

Haha, it works!
It's just beautiful.

Anyone trying in the future, make sure you copy the gx.dll (I had only
the gx.lib files).

Thanks everyone!!

Question - everytime I start dragging a border (doing a resize), I find
it hard to stop. Dragging menus around doesn't cause this sort of
problem.
Any ideas?

Another question - anyone find a way to use the buttons for something
good?

Daniel