[ENH][FIX] updated outstanding celeste

Mike Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Fri May 4 13:25:57 UTC 2001

This change set replaces the one I sent out April 12 (Subject:
[ENH][FIX] last Celeste enhancements for the week).  It no longer
removes the class MIMEPart, and so keeps a somewhat low key but useful
feature until I can figure out another way to do it.

Unless there are any objections, I would like to get this included in
the update stream and reach closure on this set of Celeste changes.
There are some important bug fixes included.

Thanks!

Mike

_______

Change Set:		CelesteTFD2-mdr
Date:			May 4 2001 (was 12 April 2001)
Author:			Mike Rutenberg

Correction of bug in parsing traditional headers which contained a
semicolon character
Drag & Drop enhancements including a fix for the reported problem with
dragging and then deleting
Various small bugs fixed
MIMEHeaderValue class comment added
Ballon help added to explain automatic move menu items

NOTE: This change set replaces that of April 12, though it is mostly
identical.  Class MIMEPart is now retained until a full replacement can
be provided