Squeak mailing lists info

Paul McDonough wnchips at home.com
Thu May 3 23:44:02 UTC 2001

That has got to be one of the better addresses I've seen :->

About 18 months ago, the company I was with counted on the order of 800
separate origin addresses of postings to this list.  Having followed the
list more/less continuously since then, it is definitely growing but not
astronomically.  Thus I would say 1000~1200 might be a decent guesstimate.

Oh.  Yes, I'm on the list ;-)

Paul