Squeak install problem: Where do I go for help?

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Wed May 2 18:19:19 UTC 2001

Hi,
	Thanks for trying squeak.  I tend to respond badly (ie slowly) to email
so
you might want to ask in the future on the squeak email list who I CCed
above.

	There should have been a binary executable named

squeak

in the .tar.gz you downloaded.  Try running that by typing ./squeak
followed by
the name of the .image file, ie, squeak3.0-3122.image.

cheers

bruce