web application frameworks in Squeak?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Fri May 25 19:51:56 UTC 2001

Check out Squeakland.org. It's still "under construction" but it
shows how anyone can run any Squeak project through a browser (and
then escape the browser to full screen) at will. Once in a Squeak
project you can then fetch other Squeak projects via project links,
etc.

This bypasses the need to do anything in html.

Cheers,

Alan

------