Squeak mailing lists info

gabe at liver.eviscerated.com gabe at liver.eviscerated.com
Fri May 4 01:04:58 UTC 2001

> I didn't believe your email address so I tried it as a URL in a
> browser. It gets the following HTML in response. Note that it tried
> to get me to think it is www.redGlyph.com but it appears to still
> be liver.eviscerated.com. Maybe this is all valid and straight,
> but it sure looks odd. Anyone know what is going on. Gabe? Still
> lurking? Still got a liver?

Several domains, one server.  RedGlyph is the default-- you probably
used HTTP 1.0, which doesn't include the desired domain in the request
headers.

Try HTTP 1.1 and it should work, or hack whatever you used to include
the 'Host:' header, etc.  See RFC2068 section 9, and 14.23 (according
to Apache).

--GK