squeakland walkback - what image should I use?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat May 12 15:40:29 UTC 2001

>>>>> "Karl" == Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> writes:

Karl> Any of the latest images should work. The image from Squeakland has
Karl> abandoned sources and changes.Look for abandoned in the method finder.

Ahh, that's what I thought, and that's what I was running when I
got the error.

But is there a systematic way to turn an image into one without the
five or six standard projects, and get rid of all the intro windows,
so all I get is a clean white project?

Karl>  It's in the utilities class I think.
Karl> You can also just try turning off
Karl> the warnIfNoChanges/Sources preferences.
Karl> The problem you encounter is a bug 	I from this change I think:
Karl> 3991flapRefactoring-sw.cs
Karl> So you should repost with a [BUG] in the subject line:-)
Karl> Karl

Ahh!  So the *latest* images are broken with respect to the .pr's in
squeakland.  Is the bug really in the latest image, or in the .pr?