[ENH][GOODIE] CommandWindow V1.0 (initial release)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun May 6 23:52:41 UTC 2001

OK, so, I've filed in the change set. No problem.

But the UnixOSProcessPlugin.c won't compile because I've not got the
header files. -- As the only errors I get relate to the missing headers,
I think I might just get away with it, ancient glib notwithstanding.
Fingers crossed.

Am I right in thinking that:

1.	If I download the Squeak source, the header files will be in it.
2.	I don't have to recompile Squeak, I can just grab the header files,
put them in /usr/include (which is where they seem to be being sought)
and turn gcc loose on UnixOSProcessPlugin.c.

Where do I put the compiled PlugIn? Don't be rude, I'm starting to
loathe PlugIns :-) -- but I guess that, as PlugIns must be sort of
primitives, there is no other way (unless they make it to the binary
release).

That little job can wait until tomorrow ;-)

Cheers

John