web application frameworks in Squeak?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue May 29 22:42:07 UTC 2001

Cees de Groot wrote:

> Look at Squeak Web Server (URL don't remember, but if you look for it and land
> in Austria (.at) you've found it :-)).

Found it:

http://macos.tuwien.ac.at/Squeak/webServer.html

Cees, what a hero you are: all that and jet lagged too!

I'll see how far I get with it over the weekend. Incidentally, doing a
Google search for "Squeak Web Server" also throws up a page by Mark
Guzdial on Squeak Web Servers (no.....!) which folk may find interesting
(I downloaded it, but forgot to bookmark, so lost the URL).

Thanks again

Cheers

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."