plugin suffix

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed May 9 16:51:41 UTC 2001

OK folks, sometime tonight I'm going to try and get
UnixOSProcessPlugin.c built so that I can play with Squeak Shell.

I'm still unsure of whether it makes more sense to re-build Squeak from
scratch and finally simply copy my old image and change over or to
simply copy over the generated header files.

But does this plugin require a special suffix? In my ignorance I'd be
inclined to do

gcc -o UnixOSProcessPlugin UnixOSProcessPlugin.c

but this could be very wrong if squeak expects something else!

Where do I put the plugin anyway?

Cheers

John

(by now a confirmed hater of plug ins)
Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."