web application frameworks in Squeak?

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Fri May 25 19:39:09 UTC 2001

If you want to use Squeak on the server also, we did exactly what you are
talking about for www.swiki.net.  It would be no problem serve up Squeak
projects to the client in lieu of HTML.  There are likely to be some
benefits in having Squeak running as your client and your server.  Also, I'd
expect the OODB thing to be addressed real soon now.

- Stephen