squeakland walkback - what image should I use?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat May 12 14:54:46 UTC 2001

When I use a 3.1alpha image with my squeak plugin on what appears
to be *any* of the embedded projects on squeakland, I get a walkback
similar to:

    12 May 2001 7:54:01 am
    MessageNotUnderstood: standardBottomFlap

    VM: Mac OS - nil
    Image: Squeak3.1alpha [latest update: #4003]

    Utilities class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
    Utilities class>>doesNotUnderstand:
    ProjectLauncher>>setupFlaps
    ProjectLauncher>>startUp
    [] in AutoStart class>>startUp
    WorldState>>runStepMethodsIn:
    PasteUpMorph>>runStepMethods
    WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
    WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
    PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
    [] in Project class>>DoIt
    [] in BlockContext>>newProcess

Is there a particular Squeak release (or even image) I'm supposed
to be using with Squeakland?  is that documented anywhere?  Is there
an easy way to prepare an image for it to be used as a plugin hoster?