class instance variables

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Fri May 11 16:31:38 UTC 2001

Yanni,

Are you specifically trying to do things programmatically? All you really need to do is open a browser on the class, click on the 'Class' button and the text will be there in the code pane for you to edit:

SomeClass class
	instanceVariableNames: ''

Fill in the variable name and accept the changes. From that point you can reference the variable normally.

Cheers,
Bob