Squeakland Evolution project thingy

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Wed May 30 20:52:05 UTC 2001

Bob,

> If you were to write an active essay about the heliocentricity of the
solar
> system, would you insert "it is likely" before stating on the introductory
> page that the earth revolves around the sun and not vice-versa?

For extremely funny linguistic silliness in a similar vein, I refer you to
Madrak the non-theist, non-sectarian preacher in Creatures of Light &
Darkness by Zelazny.

But hey, perhaps some people need to be constantly reminded that the only
statement of empirical reality that can be known with certainty is The
Cognito ...

Look, as far as I know, the universe is a role playing game containing just
He and I, but since He does such a good job of ... er ... "bringing all the
NPCs to life" as it were, I'd just as soon pretend you exist.  So far, you
pass the Turing Test; well, most of you.  ;-)

	-Bob