The Joys of the Script Manager

Joseph Pelrine jpelrine at acm.org
Thu May 31 16:08:12 UTC 2001

aw, shucks. I'm turning red here ;-)

If you have the latest version, you'll note that you can also maintain
multiple managers on multiple data files. Just export the scripts into
another file name than 'scripts'. That's what I do to keep big groups of
scripts separate, and to transfer them from image to image.

Joseph

--
  - Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
Daedalos Consulting